Put your adventure pants on because this one is going to be epic!!
What to Expect – Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole, Secret Falls, Hidden Falls)
Whether you are just looking for a relaxing day at one of Jamaica’s most enticing attractions, Island Gully Falls has all those options for you.
- Enroute to Island Gully Falls, we will drive through the hills of the rainforest where you will have a panoramic view of the beautiful landscape.
- Upon arrival, you will have many activities to choose from such as:
- Swim in river pools
- Climb behind the waterfall
- Explore small, hidden caves
- Swing from the Tarzan Rope
- Jump off the cliff into the pool
- Enjoy the lush Jamaican scenery
Nestled in the hills of the White River Valley, Ocho Rios, this hidden gem is something you surely don’t want to miss the excitement of experiencing.
Second Excursion – Dunns River Falls
Aching to experience the climbing of Dunns River Falls in Jamaica? Well hurry up and book this tour package, you won’t be sorry.
- Your second epic tour stop will be at one of the best natural wonders that Ocho Rios has to offer, a day well spent at the famous Dunn’s River Falls.
- Your Dunn’s River Falls experience will last an approximate 1 ½ hours. Whether you intend on climbing the entirety of impressive 600 ft waterfall with the assistance of your professional tour guide or stop off at intervals to capture your moments or just dive into the water of the sea, the choice is yours
- Amenities available on location include:
- Gift shops
Dunns River Falls, Central Gardens
As an added bonus to make Dunns River Falls even more child-friendly, there is a mini waterpark, Central Gardens, made specially for your tiny tots, where they can splash around on pads as well as enjoy the waterslides! Central Gardens also has kiosks from which you can purchase ice cream, pizza and many other treats.
Third Stop – The Jerk Pit and Shopping
Of course what is a trip to Jamaica without diving into some real authentic jerked food?
- Jerk Chicken with a serving of Festival and a drink
- Jerk Pork with a serving of Festival ad a drink upon stopping at the jerk pit, you will have a chance to order your choice of lunch:
- After lunch, we will head on over to the local market where you will get your chance to grab some last minute souvenirs and other goodies before heading back to your cruise or resort.
Cruise Ship Passengers
- Your journey to Know Jamaica’s Blue Hole, Island Gully Falls and Dunn’s River Falls begins within the hour after docking.
- Your tour lasts an approximate 5 ½ hours
- Your Know Jamaica’s Blue Hole, Island Gully Falls and Dunns River Falls begins at 10AM
- Daily tours are available
- This Know Jamaica Tour requires a minimum of 4 travelers
- You may invite other persons along after booking your trip (they may pay upon arrival)
|Amount of Passengers||Price (USD) Including entry fees|
|Adult||$85 per person|
|Children (11 years and under)||$60 per child|
|Children (ages 0 – 2 years)||FREE|
|Passengers porting from Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Prices includes admissions to the listed attractions and transportation and guiding services for the duration of the tour.
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Closed toe shoes / sneakers
- Beach Shoes (for a safer climb of the slippery falls)
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziplock bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry, sand free ride)
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)