The thrill of horseback riding is always stimulating as well as safe for even the youngest rider, with proper guidance of course.
What to Expect – Seville Plantation
- Our journey to Seville Plantation, St.Ann will begin an hour after your cruise docks where we will have a brief meet and greet
- Your Horseback Riding tour begins at 8:30AM
- You will spend an approximate 2 ½ hours here
- We will begin our journey through the mountains of the north coast where you will have awesome photo ops of the breathtaking views
- Upon arrival at Seville Plantation, you will embark on a guided tour via horseback through one of the most important, historical landmarks in Jamaica
- Travel by horse ride along 16th century monuments leading up to a private beach
- Take your designated horse for a refreshing dip in the sea, these will be awesome pictures too!
Ending Excursion – Dunns River Falls
Have you ever dreamt of climbing a waterfall? Especially one as famous as Dunns River Falls in Jamaica? Well now you can cross it off your bucket list!
- Your tour day will end with the best natural escapades that Ocho Rios has to offer, a day well spent at the Dunn’s River Falls.Whether you wish to climb the whole 600 ft of impressive waterfall with the assistance of your professional tour guide or stop at brief intervals to capture your moments or just dive into the water of the sea, the choice is yours!
- Special amenities will be available on site such as:
- Gift shops
Dunns River Falls, Central Gardens
Are you in need of more kid-friendly activities for your little ones? You’re covered! Located within Dunns River Falls, Central Gardens is a mini waterpark made special for your tiny tots, where they can splash around on pads as well as enjoy the waterslides! Central Gardens also has kiosks from which you can purchase ice cream, pizza and many other treats.
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Price (USD) including entrance fees|
|Adults||$130 per person|
|Children (ages 11 and below)||$95 per child|
|Passengers porting from Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Closed toe shoes / sneakers
- Beach Shoes (for a safer climb of the slippery falls)
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziplock bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry, sand free ride)
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)