Get to Know Jamaica with a scenic and historical journey as we make our way to the former home of the famous English Actor of Playwright, Noel Coward in St. Mary.
Situated at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean, this view will definitely take your breath away, so ensure that your cameras are on hand!
What to Expect
- Special tour of the house that Noel Coward Firefly lived and did most of his writings
- See and capture images of some of his preserved possessions
- After touring, you get a chance to cool off in the crystal blue waters of James Bond Beach
At the end of these tours, your choice of finishing the day is entirely up to you, you can go shopping or choose to return to your ship.
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Duration||Price ($USD)|
|1 – 4 Adults||5 hours||$75 per person (inc.entry fee)|
|Passengers porting from Falmouth of Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Please be advised that Bar and Restaurant prices for James Bond Beach are not included within the tour price.
Tours for Carnival Cruise begin at 8:30am
Go ahead, pre-book this tour package today and get to Know Jamaica!
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziplock bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry, sand free ride)
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)