What to Expect –
Dunn’s River Falls
The climb of the falls is definitely something to brag to about and experience!
- Of course, you will be accompanied by a licensed and experienced tour guide to ensure a safe journey to the top of the falls.
- Climbing the falls generally takes between 1 – 1 ½
hoursto complete, with, of course, brief breaks in between climbing in order to facilitate the capturing of your momentous journey through photos and videos!
Please be advised that if you are unable to manage the rocky terrain of the waterfall, there are stairs along the sides to facilitate your departure.
Dunn’s River Falls –
Don’t worry, your child or children don’t have to climb up the falls, there is a special mini water park, Central Gardens, available to occupy your tiny tots, where they can splash around on pads as well as enjoy the water slides! Central Gardens also has kiosks from which you can purchase ice cream, pizza, and many other treats.
- Geologists describe Jamaica’s Dunn’s River Falls as a living phenomenon due to the fact that it is constantly rebuilt by the sediments contained within the water that flows down from the river and it empties directly into the Caribbean Sea!
- Dunn’s River Falls was featured as a location in the 1988 Tom Cruise film Cocktail
What to Expect –
Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville
Whether you’re a lounger or thrill-seeker, Margaritaville is the place for you.
Margaritaville, Ocho Rios is conveniently located within the heart of Ocho Rios, across from Ocho Rios Bay Beach in Island Village and is just a few minutes away from the Ocho Rios Cruise Ship Pier.
Activities available here are:
- Live Entertainment
- Soaring from a 60-foot water slide
- In water activities such as Trampolining
- Drinking by the in-pool bar (Swim-up bar)
- Shopping from many retail shops & gift shops
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Price (USD) includes entry fee|
|Adults||$45 per person|
|From Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Loving the perks of this tour? Go ahead, book now!
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)