With so many magnificent excursions to experience on the North Coast, we could not just limit your stop to just one, your day will be filled with fun,
What to Expect at Dunn’s River
- For Cruise Passengers – Your Know Jamaica Tour will depart 1 hour after your ship docks
- For Resort Passengers – Your Know Jamaica Tour begins based on your request at the time of booking
- After departing, you will have
picturesquetour through Ocho Rios town where we will also make a refreshment stop at a local Patty shop where you will receive a mouth wateringauthentic complimentary Jamaican Patty of your choice
- The journey continues up the mountains to Dunn’s River Falls where you can feast your eyes on the panoramic view of Ocho Rios and it’s bay, you can even take a snap of your cruise from the distance!
- Fun filled 5 hours tour of Ocho Rios
- Hair braiding services may be provided upon request
- Beach chairs may also be available for rental
First Excursion –
Dunn’s River Falls
Providing you with an absolutely
What makes it even more special is that extra special is that it’s one of the few beaches in the world that has a waterfall flowing directly into the sea.
Talk about natural wonder!
Combined with its location close to the sea, Dunn’s River has the distinction of being the only one of this nature in the Caribbean.
Dunn’s River Falls Central Gardens
Are you taking along your little ones? Let them enjoy the mini made special for them at Central Gardens within Dunn’s River Falls where they can splash around on pads as well as enjoy the water slides! Central Gardens also has kiosks from which you can purchase ice cream, pizza
So come on, get to Know Jamaica with us and experience this beauty first hand!
But wait, there’s more!
Second Excursion –
Jamaica may be small, but it has a great big variety of adventure-packed activities to enjoy with many natural beauties ready for exploration.
Upon arrival, your tubing guides will be ready to take you on a calming, yet exciting adventure down the river for an approximation of 45 minutes.
There may also be other water sports and activities available at your location, however, this is not included within your tour package.
Third Excursion –
After you’ve experienced the Falls and the Tubing, you may choose how to end your day by either:
- Head to another beach
- Head back to your resort
- Head back to your cruise
- Have lunch at a local restaurant within Ocho Rios
- Indulge in a local shopping spree and grab your souvenirs
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Price (Includes All Entry Fees)|
|Adults||$80 per person|
|Children (ages 3 – 11 years)||$65 per child|
|Children (ages 0 – 2 years)||FREE|
|From Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Beach Shoes (for a safer climb of the slippery falls)
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)
Would someone you know like this? Sharing is caring. Yah Mon. One Love!
Book your tour now so all you do is relax while you are here!
Do you have a question?