Authentic Jamaican Food Tour
Designed exclusively by native Jamaicans and owners of Know Jamaica Tours,
What to Expect –
Konoko Falls, Ocho Rios
Although much smaller than Dunns River Falls, Konoko Falls is just as picturesque, if not more, and is so beautiful it will have you wondering if you’ve drifted off into a wonderland!
Konoko Falls has many activities such as:
- Climbing the waterfall
- Viewing of the enchanting natural gardens and landscape
- Take a tour of the zoo and its many different animal species
- Children may take a splash within the jacuzzi sized swimming pools
- Guided tour through the museum of Jamaica’s first inhabitants’ history where you will learn about the Tainos, Spanish and Africans as well as view their artifacts
Second Experience –
Exploring Downtown Ocho Rios
I’m sure your friends and family would be bummed if you didn’t take back some Jamaican goodies for them, right? This is your opportunity to grab some souvenirs!
- Sample local produce consumed daily by us Jamaicans
- Shop at a Jamaican craft market where you can choose from:
- Painting / Drawings
- Trinkets / Souvenirs
- Wood carved sculptures
Third Stop –
Of course after all this excitement you more than likely feel hungry and want to devour some real Jamaican Jerk right? We have you covered!
Lunch options :
- Jerked Chicken Combo
- Jerked Pork Combo
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Price (USD)|
|Adults||$85 per person|
|Children (ages 3 – 11 years)||$65 per child|
Please be advised that the quoted price is inclusive of lunch, entry and your roundtrip tour.
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Closed-toe shoes/sneakers
- Beach Shoes (for a safer climb of the slippery falls)
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)
Would someone you know like this? Sharing is caring. Yah Mon. One Love!
Book your tour now so all you do is relax while you are here!
Do you have a question?