Located in Oracabessa, St. Mary, James Bond Beach is not only fun but famous for theatre films such as obviously, a series of James Bond Movies, Dr. No and much more! It is situated on a small peninsula fishing village, right next door to the former home of Actor/Playwright Ian Fleming and approximately 10 miles from Ocho Rios. Talk about awesome!
Did you know that James Bond Beach housed the first Stingray City in Jamaica?
- Tour departs from Ocho Rios at 9:00 AM and has a duration of 5 ½ hours
- James Bond Beach – 2 ½ hours
- Oracabessa Basic School for children’s performance and interaction
- Proceed back to Ocho Rios where you can:
- Have a shopping spree
- Head back to the pier
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Adults||$55 per person|
|Children (Ages 3 – 11 years)||$45 per child|
Loving this tour package! Go ahead, book now
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)
Would someone you know like this? Sharing is caring. Yah Mon. One Love!
Book your tour now so all you do is relax while you are here!
Do you have a question?