Located in Oracabessa, St. Mary, James Bond Beach is not only fun but famous for theatre films such as obviously, a series of James Bond Movies, Dr. No and much more! It is situated on a small peninsula fishing village, right next door to the former home of Actor/Playwright Ian Fleming and approximately 10 miles from Ocho Rios. Talk about awesome!
Did you know that James Bond Beach housed the first Stingray City in Jamaica?
- Tour departs from Ocho Rios at 9:00 AM and has a duration of 5 ½ hours
- James Bond Beach – 2 ½ hours
- Oracabessa Basic School for children’s performance and interaction
- Proceed back to Ocho Rios where you can:
- Have a shopping spree
- Head back to the pier
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Adults||$55 per person|
|Children (Ages 3 – 11 years)||$45 per child|
Loving this tour package! Go ahead, book now
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)