Tour of Noel Coward Firefly’s Home
Get to Know Jamaica with a scenic and historical journey as we make our way to the former home of the famous English Actor of Playwright, Noel Coward in St. Mary.
Situated at the top of the hill overlooking the ocean, this view will definitely take your breath away, so ensure that your cameras are on hand!
Noel Coward Firefly Tour Details
What to Expect
- A special tour of the house that Noel Coward Firefly lived and did most of his writings
- See and capture images of some of his preserved possessions
- After touring, you get a chance to cool off in the crystal blue waters of James Bond Beach
At the end of these tours, your choice of finishing the day is entirely up to you, you can go shopping or choose to return to your ship.
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Duration||Price ($USD)|
|1 – 4 Adults||5 hours||$75 per person*|
|From Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
*The $75 price per person includes the entry fee!
Please be advised that Bar and Restaurant prices for James Bond Beach are not included within the tour price.
Tours for Carnival Cruise begin at 8:30 AM
Go ahead, pre-book this tour package today and get to Know Jamaica!
Please take the following items along with you if so desired:
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)
Would someone you know like this? Sharing is caring. Yah Mon. One Love!
Book your tour now so all you do is relax while you are here!
Quick Contact Form
Do you have a question?