Bob Marley Reggae Tour
Because who doesn’t love reggae and its cultural icon, Bob Marley?
What to Expect
- For Cruise Passengers – Your Know Jamaica, Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour will depart 1 hour after your ship docks
- For Resort Passengers – Your Know Jamaica, Bob Marley Nine Mile Tour begins based on your request at the time of booking
- You will get to wet your whistle with a thirst quenching Jamaican Red Stripe Beer while en route to Nine Mile, St.Ann
- You will get a historical educational tour of the home in which Bob Marley grew up
- The Islanders will share with you the rich history of Bob Marley’s earlier years while still living in Nine Mile, St.Ann
- You will have the chance to actually view the Mausoleum of Bob Marley’s final resting place
Nine Mile Beach Tour
Upon Ending Your Tour
- After all the fun and we make our way back to your resort or cruise, we will stop for some authentic appetizing Jamaican Jerk lunch, where you can partake in your choice of:
- Jerk Chicken
- Jerk Pork
- Jerk Fish
- Your choice of ending your tour day is entirely up to you whether you wish to enjoy a swim at one of Ocho Rios many beaches or just head on back to your resort or cruise
Before booking your Know Jamaica Tour, please be advised that there is a required minimum of 4 passengers needed to proceed
|Amount of Passengers||Price (USD) includes entry fees|
|1 – 4 Adults||$75 per person|
|Children (ages 12 and under)||$55 per child|
|From Falmouth or Montego Bay||Please request a quote|
Take along the following items (If you wish to stop at the beach):
- Waterproof pockets (for phones) or Ziploc bags
- Change of clothing (for a dry,
- Small notes (in the event of tipping your attendants at various attractions)
Would someone you know like this? Sharing is caring. Yah Mon. One Love!
Book your tour now so all you do is relax while you are here!
Do you have a question?